May 30, 2008

It's Over.

Well my time at Salt Lake Fires recruit camp came to an end today. Five weeks into the course I was let go for accumulating to many points (see post below for explanation about points). What can I say I kept making mistakes, I think if I had more time I would have been able to overcome this, but that wasn't an option.
So I guess it's back to the ambulance for now, until I find something better. I always have good old Kaysville Fire to fall back on. It may be just a part-time department but it least I am a Firefighter there.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry scott. that is sad.

Crystal said...

Hey sorry Scott. That really stinks.

Unknown said...

Kaysville to FALL BACK ON?!?!?! WHAT?! What are you saying Scott?! Just kidding. Sorry to hear the news. That totally sucks.

Amy N. said...

AH-that stinks so sorry. So does this mean more blogging time?! I sure hope so!

Unknown said...

Sounds like it might be time to find another job!!

Unknown said...

My last comment was not meant to be rude. It's just that from reading over things here on you blog, you have had a fair amount of jobs. You have your hands full with your wife and your kid. I don't know you - I just found your blog off a link from another one but maybe you need to look in a different direction - do you have a degree? I don't even know if they have a degree for fire guys/girls.