February 12, 2008

Lucy's First Birthday

Lucy had her first birthday. We had a party for her at the Kaysville fire station in the training room, since our apartment is to small to handle crowds larger than 6. We had a pretty good time, I don't know if she did though, she probably would have prefered to stay home and play since she dosen't care for large crowds. We had Grandparents, Great Grandmas, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends and of course Mom and Dad.


She didn't know how to blow out candles so I had to do it for her. I do love the face she's making here.

She got a bunch of toys which she loves.

Uncle Greg got her a Weber State shirt. GO CATS!!!

I got her this princess night gown. She seems to like it.

7 comments:

Chad Welch said...

Happy Birthday Lucy. She is growing so fast. I can't believe she is a year already.

Crystal said...

Yea! Happy Birthday! She has such fun expressions. Gotta love the faces!

Amy N. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY! I know I said this at Christmas but I love that you take a picture of her with all her new toys!

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

I can't believe she's ONE! And she already looks SOO different!! I can't believe how much I miss her (and you guys too I guess).

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Wow, looks like Lucy is definitely the princess! Lots of toys! I'm glad you had fun...she is so big!
-Brooke and Tyler

Makell said...

Hi there - You have no idea who I am , but I had to just check out who the Scott Boomer guy was that always left funny comments and made me laugh out loud on my little sisters blog....I'm Melanie Beckstrands older and coolest sister,Makell. Nice to meet you - love the Jack Handy quotes- -he was always my guiding inspiration. And no, I'm not a stalker. Thanks for the laughs..

Unknown said...

your baby is so spoiled!