March 16, 2009

MARCH MADNESS

It’s my favorite time of year. March Madness. I love this time of year there is so much basketball on it’s great. Lariann likes to call it March Sadness because she doesn’t get to watch what she wants to watch instead she gets to watch two teams she’s never heard of play ball. She then questions who I can sit down and watch a game between two teams that I don’t really care about, the answer is it’s March Madness the one and done NCAA basketball tournament.
I’d like to say that I think Utah and Utah State will make it all the way to the Final Four, but I just don’t see that happening.










I will predict that the Aggies will win their first round game against Marquette and that the Utes will be in the Sweet 16. I also predict that BYU will lose in the first round, I mean they haven’t won a tournament game in like 15 years why stop a good thing right?


Here’s my prediction for the Final Four. We’ll know in a few weeks how good I am at picking these things.


Oklahoma Sooners













Memphis Tigers











Louisville Cardinals










Pittsburgh Panthers









I would also like to know what every one else thinks. I’ve set up a poll featuring the four #1 seeds. Go ahead and place your votes if you think it will be one of them. If not pick “other” and be sure to let me know in the comments who you like and why even if it is just there mascot seems fierce or there school name is cool. That’s usually how Lariann picks her teams. I know it’s tempting to pick the North Dakota State Bison since bison are big and mean but that dosen’t mean their team is and we all think Sienna is a great name for a school but there team might not be so great so be carefull. Belive me if I had my way the Ragin Cagins would be national champs.
I am so excited for this event it’s probably the best sporting event out there, well this and the World Series and the Super Bowl and the NBA Finals and the College Football Bowl games and the Olympics

3 comments:

Crystal said...

After a consult with my husband (who is a lot like you, and actually enjoys watching the games) I say UCONN (never heard of them) or Michigan State will win because one of them will beat Utah and any team that can do that is the definite champion.

And a shout out to Utah State and that other school down south for Utah representation!

Sarah said...

THE AGGIES WILL WIN!!!! GO USU!!!

Dave said...

I picked UNC, Pitt, Memphis, and Michigan State as my final four, with UNC winning it all. I have USU upsetting Marquette in the 1st round, and almost had them move on to the sweet 16, but I chickened out.