January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

I've been pretty neglectful of my blog the last 6 weeks. I'll try to make up for it now by making a Christmas post for all we did last month.

Lucy went to meet Santa. I went pretty good she was excited to meet him, all she would tell him that she wanted for Christmas was presents. I guess she's easy to please.



I was surprised by 97.1 zht's Secret Santa one morning. Lucy and I were submitted by my good friend Natalie, who we used to live next to when we lived in Kaysville. I was totally surprised when they called me and came to our door. I was blown away by the kindness and generousity of the radio station. Here's the link to the radio audio, just click it ans scroll down to the one that says Scott and Lucy, it also has the wonderful letter that Natalie wrote http://www.971zht.com/pages/secretsanta/ . Thanks again Natalie it was amazing.Here's Natalie (second in from the left) and morning dj's who called me and surprised me.

Here are Lucy and I opening our presents from zht. Some of the high lights were a car for Lucy, several DVD's, a pie and the best a Wii.






The family Christmas Eve party was a hit as usuall. This year the theme was "Bredthauers Got Talent" with Greg, Alison and I as the judges.


The highlight of the night was my cousins Matthew, Daniel, Lesslie and Melanie singing mele kalikimaka in grass skirts, coconut bras and no shirts.


Christams morning was fun, here's Lucy opening her Star Wars toys and her fire truck.



My brother Greg and his wife Stacey came down from Logan and stayed with us for Christmas.


Greg, Lucy and I slept in out Sponge Bob pajamas. This is really great picture of us.


It was a great Christmas for us, I hope yours was as good as ours.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Heck yes! Our talent was the highlight! Party. I'm happy you had such a great Christmas! Lucy sure looked thrilled to get "presents" as she had asked for. :)

Sarah said...

Well why didn't Stacy wear Spongebob PJs?