March 25, 2008

Tagged


My cousin Amy tagged me. It's a bunch of questions about my marriage, hopefully I can get these all right.












WHAT'S HIS/HER NAME? Lariann
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 5 years in May
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We dated three months before we got engaged, but we'd known each other about a year before we dated. She actually dated two of my friends prior to me.
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? I did!
WHO SINGS BETTER? We're both equally mediocre.
WHO'S SMARTER? Tough to say. I have two college degrees she has one lets just leave it at that.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I do.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? I do.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Our landlord does.
WHO COOKS DINNER? We both do.
WHO DRIVES? Me.
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN? Me, by far.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? She kissed me. The night she kissed me she spent the first part of our date talking about how things are going to fast. So I wasn't expecting it at all.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? Me!
WHO PROPOSED? I did.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? Lariann does.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Of course it's me.

I've tagged Dave Barton & John Evans can't wait to see your answers.