July 7, 2009

Lagoon

I decided to go back to work at Lagoon this summer. My friend Cole talked me into it. I guess they were short a few people and were desperate so they wanted me back. My sister Alison is also back as well.

The good thing about it is I now get into the park for free and I can get Lucy in since she is under three. So the other night when Alison and I went in to get our ID badges we brought Lucy along and took her on a few rides.


Her favorite is the carousel. She gets angry when she has to stand in line and when the ride stops. I know how she feels.



She also enjoyed the baby boats a lot.


Right after this picture was taken I walked away and she freaked out. So she never actually rode this ride. But she sure looks cute in the picture.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha oh Lagoon! So do you think maybe you could get me in for free?? :) Looks like a good time. She is such a cute girl it was fun playing with her at my house a couple of weeks ago, the lil nut makes me laugh!

Krissy said...

Does this mean that we can all go this summer at a ridiculous discount? That Lady Bug Bop is calling my name.

Jessica said...

Baby boats rock! I remember when they use to be baby blue.