September 22, 2009

Maritime Mueseum

Our last stop in San Diego was the Maritime Mueseum is a collection of ships in one of the habors of San Diego. Lucy actually really liked this since she could run around, touch stuff and nobody told her to stop. We left strait for home after this.

The first was the Star of India an old passenger and cargo ship.






Next we went an old Soviet Submarine, well all of us except my Mom who is claustrpohobic.






After which we visited the Enterprise an old British battle ship, which is some Russel Crowe movie, I think it was "Master and Comander" but I could be wrong.






The last ship we visited was the USS Dolphin the last diesel/electric sub that the navy used, it was decomishined in 2002. Again my Mom decided not to visit this one either, she would rather change Lucy's diaper, I'm not kidding.





We really enjoyed oursleves on this trip. It was good to get away and not worry about stuff at home or work and be able to spend so much time with my little girl. I wish Lari could have been with us, she would have loved it, all except the sea food.

3 comments:

Hali said...

Looks like you guys had a great time Scott. I am glad that you were able to get away for awhile and enjoy that time with your family. I will admit that I too missed having Lari in the pictures, cause you were always making her take a picture in the greatest places, whether she wanted to or not. haha

Jessica said...

I think you have a little veternarian or marine biologist. its so cute to see lucy with all the animals! What a fun trip!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Lucy is too darn cute and it looks like she loved it! Glad you all had such a good time!