November 13, 2011

Photo Shoot

We recently had some family pictures done. My cousin Amy came down from Idaho and was able to fit us in to her busy schedule. This time around the theme was firefighter, so I brought my bunkers and helmet from the station so we could have a few props and we all wore out firefighter shirts. I think they turned out pretty good.

Some of Lucy

We took some of Jack

And some of both the kids

We got some shots of me with the kids

And Ariane and Jack
(Lucy was finished by the time we got to this phase so no Lucy and Ariane)

Also some of the whole family

I think they turned out really good. Amy did I good job as always, she is also available for hire if you are looking for someone to take some pictures. She does great work and highly recommend her.

Now we just gotta figure out which ones should go on our wall. Let us know what you think.

The winner of the Photo Caption contest would be my brother Greg who wrote "I have herd lucy talk so I know there is NO WAY that you could put what she said into such a small box" 






2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the one of Lucy in the boots, Jack in the helmet, and probably the one with the balloon. :D

Melanie said...

Such a beautiful family! I don't know what it is, but I totally LOVE the picture of Lucy in those boots. Super cute. And I liked the Jack sitting on the Bredthauer uniform. totally manly. I also liked the family one where Lucy and Jack are looking over yours and Ariane's shoulders. :)