May 23, 2012

Pranks

Some of you may recall this awesome picture of my sister in law that I put on my blog just after Easter.

Apparently Rachel did not think it was as funny as I did, though she didn’t notice till three weeks after I had put the picture up. I got a text from her after she saw it, she said, “You are dead!!!!! Once again you have proven that I should have left you in the desert. There may be spiders in places you least expect them. Yes I finally read your Easter post.”

“Strong words”, I thought. Well then the other day Rachel sent this picture to my phone.

She had taken all my St. Louis Cardinals stuff, while I was asleep. Actually it looks kind of awesome in this picture, I have some cool stuff and I think it’s a good look for her. Ariane had let her in to gather everything and even pulled stuff out of my room before I went to sleep. I think Araine felt bad about her roll in this robbery, so she went and picked the stuff up from Rachel’s the next day.

Now the question is, do I get back at her or do I call it even and we both walk away. To answer that I’d like you to meet one of my favorite couple Nikki and John, they are an engaged couple who play wild pranks on each other. They were also the most repeated pranksters on MTV's "Pranked." It starts out harmless at first Then it gets messy Then it gets annoying Then it gets scary Then it gets painfull Then it gets brutal Is this really the road that Rachel and I want to go down? I suppose only time will tell, but most likely yes. For awesome Nikki and John pranks, check out their web site http://nikkiandjohn.com/ I should warn you though, the language gets a little rough.

No comments: