February 12, 2011

Four Years Old

Lucy turned 4 years old this last week. Earlier this month she informed us that she wanted to have a “Star Wars” birthday party. I was more then happy to provide this party for her. I figure I need to do this now before she figures out she’s a girl and only wants princess and My Little Pony birthday parties.


Lucy’s aunt Liz volunteered to make an R2-D2 cake for the occasion.
It turned out really good. We had “Star Wars” plates, cups and a table cloth. My friend Hali even brought a big poster of Darth Vader to hang on the door that said, “Fulfill your party destiny.” And I think we did.
We had a great time with every one who came by. May the force be with all of you.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

What a cute little girl! And she has to be your daughter, with a Star Wars Party.
Wish we lived closer, I have a 4 year old that loves new friends!
Happy Birthday to your little girl!

Amy N. said...

oh happy birthday to her! Sweet cake!!

Sarah said...

The cake was awesome. We thought it was from the store!

Kirsten Knowles said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!! Can't believe she's 4!!